Monday, January 24, 2011

Vw Sportwagon Vs Audi A3

DEAR FRIEND A LITTLE BIT OF BLOOD!

was pretty I would not donate blood. Among bells and whistles and silly excuses ... not going to Arnau to donate blood.

But the other day I saw in the newspaper that the blood bank was running out of blood. Caught my attention and I decided I had to go. Planned next week, but today in the gym was a note of Hospital saying that the situation was very critical and urgent need of donations.

So ... after going to the gym I went to my 450 Arnau to donate blood cl. And then gave me to think.

Donating blood (and I imagine that other acts) is a very nice and generous gesture. Do not expect anything in return, and you know it will help someone. Good for the sweet tooth ... give you some juice and snacks to keep you going the holy heaven. Also they gave me some seeds of joy. I plant them now ... and the box says that once you have grown is nice gift to share that joy with someone.

should be encouraged to give blood. The nurse told me that in 5 hours to retrieve the lost volume. And I can guarantee that the 4-5 times I've donated sick I have not nowhere. Only a puncture and then wait (few minutes) to fill up the bag. Should be encouraged! And for the most stingy in Arnau give blood if you do not have to pay for parking.

I leave the web:

http://www.donarsang.gencat.cat

And I leave you with a video clip that bears some relation to blood . BLOOD ON THE DANCEFLOOR (Blood on the dance floor) Michael Jackson:


Michael Jackson - Blood On The Dance ..
Uploaded by kellyfan42 . - View new featured music videos.

0 comments:

Post a Comment