Thursday, January 20, 2011

How Old Do You Have To Be To Work At A Autoshop

Man

Have you dreamed about it?
This Man is a current and popular urban legend. This is a man who has sive seen by many people in their dreams, no one knows him.

In January 2006 (5 years) an American psychiatrist made the portrait-robot according to the prescriptions of a patient who appeared in his dreams, but did not know him.

After that, there were more people that recognize this face.

are already about 2,000 people who have seen this face, one says that This Man gave him advice about his life.

In October 2012 a new movie of the same name, "This Man".

Normally, I do not believe in anything paranormal, because not live it, know the truth of the facts. However, this sobering.
I doubt that can give an explanation Punset

Who is it? What's the point?

A person who walks through the dreams of people around the world apart from each other and without an invitation ... probably see it tonight, but only if you give her obsession to think about it, so I prefer not to ask me questions about it.

I do not understand how these things work, so I will close the subject, and since I will not return until Monday, happy weekend. Adios!

0 comments:

Post a Comment