Sunday, January 2, 2011

My Oven Always Burns The Bottom

New Anti-Tobacco Law

smoking, album
Mortadelo and Filemon to
could become real.
First, Happy New Year, which is better than it has finally ended.
Today
other Act comes into force smoking ban, seems to be no more things to worry about. If the last one was extreme, this already is, as they say, pa 'piss and take no drop.

I do not smoke, I have not smoked, nor do I smoke in my life, but one thing still does not remove the other. First of all, a quick review: the new law prohibits fumeque in bars, parks, hospital compounds, and within a hundred yards from schools.
We'll see ... Prohibidlo and all, damn it! Ah, I forgot: the millions and millions to move the business, of course ...! Manda cojones, really.

In bars, many people are happy, because it says the air is cleaner ... I, when I take a drink out there, the rare times that I do ... I give a shit that people smoke! Now, with the cold that is doing, people have to go out ... and I'm going and I think so. In addition, complaints will be anonymous, that is, people are going to screw that smoking a cigarette and above from the shadows ... Embarrassing.

Then what of the parks, and if children swallow the cigarette butts ... first, is a public space, so people are on your right. And second, if they do not want kids to eat cigarette butts, that the Government put the money to put ashtrays on the streets.

hospital grounds ... within a hospital, it is understood, but the external enclosures is also an open space ... incredible. Literally unbelievable, because no one will believe it.

And a hundred yards from school ... and, the teachers will go a hundred yards from the school to take a puff, do not fuck.

This is a disgrace. No doubt. These things should not make them like that, overnight. Even having been announced some time ago. On the counterpart, people have a chance to quit, however, need not do so under these conditions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment