Sunday, January 23, 2011

Free Samantha 38g Movies

PET SHOP BOYS: BILINGUAL

Sunday Afternoon. Aburridilla quite late. A great song by Pet Shop Boys came into my mind and that made me get off the couch to catch the entire CD and hear and enjoy it again.
El CD en cuestión es BILINGUAL de los Pet Shop Boys (1996). El CD tuvo 4 grandes singles. Pero el disco está genial y eso que la crítica no lo acompaña mucho.
1- DISCOTECA
2- SINGLE ( Estas dos canciones las considero como una. Tb por el hecho que están fusionadas)
3- METAMORPHOSIS (La culpable que me levantara del sofá. Muy rápida pero muy pegadiza).
4- ELETRICITY (Rara, lenta, apagada pero engancha mucho)
5- SE A VIDA É - Canción who raises the dead.
6 - IT ALWAYS COMES AS A SURPRISE (My definition of q and has to be love)
7 - A RED LETTER DAY (A great song with a touch of Russian Army)
8 - UP AGAINST IT (Bonita real and one of the ones I like)
9 - THE SURVIVORS (I know you have this song makes me sad)
10 - BEFORE (Maybe one that stopped me like before)
11 - TO STEP ASIDE (One that I loved from the beginning.)
12 - SATURDAY NIGHT FOREVER (A great hymn forgotten)

0 comments:

Post a Comment