Thursday, January 13, 2011

Techdecklive Release Date

: CSI New York Law Sinde

sporadic inaugurate this new section in which I will talk about some stupid things I see on television. If programs like Big Brother Save me or I'll have to create a separate section just for them.

The stupidity of the day is for the program CSI: New York . The writers tried to play smart to do this:





"I am creating a GUI with Visual Basic, to see if they locate their IP." Ya, well ... Like if you connect a wire potato peeling get more results.

head
What it this? Look, for those who do not understand, VisualBasic is a program to create other programs. The good wine Fail to talk about GUI, which comes to be, that fast: windows PC. And to do that to see from where it connects to the guy.

So ... I'll do a quick Paint I'll have the same results.

In order to know the number of FAILS to be brewing, and people do not realize. Only I had missed that they caught him up ... Bill Gates would die. And first of all, the American VO have the same fault, not the fault of the English dubbing.

I am leaving today, but back.

0 comments:

Post a Comment