Monday, January 17, 2011

Cervical Mucus And Ovulation Thick White Pcitures

War "Bieber" nonsense on TV I

Yep, YouTube seems to have an open front in a battle about the new product Disney Channel: Bieber (I am not sure the name or I hang the computer.) This mini-war has been due to a YouTube video that went up a fan of this user ... "Young asexual?

Bieber
Hatred on the Internet was very fast, and many pages and you have "signed" for his jokes. A clear example is the VayaGif.com , we can see in the picture is.
Well, this fan was recorded on a 5-minute video, in which he defended his idol and calling for respect ... while insulting anti-biebers and heavy-metal, to name a few. The full video I have achieved thanks to the people it reuploaded Forocoches after that the girl is so down. Note: There are five minutes from descojone vivo.


Well, if you have stopped laughing, I am. Anyway, as I said earlier, this seems quinceaƱera deleted the video ... but before that, he made another video that responded to the ... 700, or 1,000 comments had, practicamnte booing at all, so he replied. I have not located the video.

But as usual, someone had to return the ball. And there have been people who responded using ... a couple of minutes or less. But new return to Forocoches, I saw a video of a person who has responded to two other videos in 11 minutes, interspersed with the action of this babe with rspuesta. It's great to see it:


not have any waste. While online, I can not say anything except the little girl OWNED.

Anyway, this has increased to highest level struggle Pro / Anti Bieber (stressing over Hannah Montana, Jonas, Twilight, Batamanta ...) because every little time, the number of comments, and speaks of interevalos very few seconds.

What is surprising is that this has not been discussed in the Save me what they like with the illness, fighting and insulting people (watch any program to check).

Anyway, I hope this serves to shatter the career of this sad personage. See you soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment