Thursday, March 31, 2011

Get Sidekick Lx 09 Prepaid

"TRIATHLON"

Good to you all,


was now doing my routine pool water and talked a little with the pool monitor. He has asked me to participate in the 1 st triathlon will make in the gym. First thought I was kidding because Triathlon sounds really professional athletes and I who am an amateur novice in these worlds the world of fitness. Jejejejeje. I explained what it was and I was encouraged.

The test consists of 20 minutes of swimming, after 10 minutes of recovery, a cycling class, another mini-break and finally 5 km race. What encouraged me is that everyone has their own pace and not competitive. So Abel will be challenged himself in a mini triathlon.


Day 15 at 20h. Will start the challenge ...

so today I leave you with a video clip set in the world of sport and excel. The song is Reach by Gloria Estefan and was the official song of the '96 Atlanta Olympics




0 comments:

Post a Comment