Monday, April 4, 2011

Why Does My Testicle Ache When I Sit

Try Super Piranha 3D: MY FIRST ESSENTIAL

Today I crossed the wire. I wanted to see Piranha 3D. I knew it was bad. But the itch itched. Solete So I went to the movies. For more INRI was all alone in the room, so they planned the movie for my own.

I summarize the movie: tits, boobs and more boobs. Also many ravenous piranhas with a super flat and characters. The plot is simple ... Like eating piranhas and many swimmers as a menu.

I know that does not look good, I know. The movie is bad. But cutrez gauge of the film is such that makes it indispensable, engage you, and be super fun. The movie has nothing to do suffer swimmers and bathers Mouthfuls. Also look like piranhas devour the results of the survivors (at best): people cut, bleeding in spurts ...

So how was the only room he had for me all the piranhas, all tits (that is leaving many), and all the blood for my own.

AN ENJOYABLE FILM. OF WHICH IS SO BAD ... IS GREAT!

0 comments:

Post a Comment