Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Where Can I Buy A Souvenir Id In London, Ontario

The earthquake in Japan

5 days ago that Japan suffered an earthquake of magnitude 8.9 on the scale rift. Japan, a country that is normally prepared for such situations has been largely devastated. From here, my condolences.

Normally, whenever there is a big problem, I usually write at once, but this time I decided to wait to see people's reactions. And there have been around.

First, has been impressive as has been the country. Needless to say, if this had happened to us we would have been a thousand times worse. The country, devastated.

I hope the problems will not over yet, with 6,000 bodies found, with an estimated 10,000 and they are certainly far more than that. To this must be added the nuclear issue. A real problem the country.
Now, let's see people's reaction. People have felt much empathy with the disaster (not less).

But no, there are people who always tries to get "cut" of this. The first, my great friends from my phone company (Movistar), I have sent an SMS message to donate money to the cause of Japan. Of course, the question is: how much of that money will carry them?

the other hand, we have a. .. David Bisbal, of course. This artist (well, so to speak), which staged an uprising in its opinion Twitter on the problem in Egypt, has returned to screw up using the same network, has used the label (hash) support to Japan to promote his concert.

Bisbal
I follow basically in order to keep all your shit, the worse this takes the cake. Who the hell is he thinking? (He, of course).

I put the most prominent examples, but surely there are more. Finally, finally, I repeat my support for Japan, but I'm sure that if they could with the Second World War, may be with this.

0 comments:

Post a Comment