Wednesday, March 23, 2011

How Does Miralax Taste

Rite Libya

Before starting with the roll of the day (and the whole month) I want to express a doubt that I have ... Why there are months in which swelled to write me and others that hopefully there are 4 tickets? I do not understand, but this month with my personal affairs to express myself am not much.


Well, the subject. Who has not had to be aware the last days of vacation in the middle of the ocean without any contact with the interior. A civil war in Libya, to call in some way.

Yes, somehow, because I see this become a war if not worldwide like. With Gaddafi and stuff that I do not want to remember, are had many problems.

And of course, the countries have been called to assist, USA, Spain, etc. I do not remember them all and this goes for the two mentioned.
Why? Why are we getting into issues out? I do not need to remember dates 11S, 11M and 7J to make it clear why I disagree: the last time we got into a war where we had been given no candle, there was retaliation.

I have to say also that when Civil War broke out here and came Franco and such, decided to leave us to eat our problems ourselves with potatoes (everything tastes better with potatoes). Why not do the same?

I have heard two theories, which have no more weight, so I prefer not cuestionarmelo, every time I do it gives me a headache. The first: NATO. In its day it was voted "yes" and now we have to obey blindly.

The other, oil. This vile material that will cause me to buy an electric car as soon as possible (even before I bring out the card).

I laugh at what was said a century of peace ... yes, my balls 33. Human beings always fall on the same stone. ALWAYS. To err is human and we're proving every day. Mal see the future. Good night.

0 comments:

Post a Comment