Saturday, March 26, 2011

Performa Washer Squeeking



few hours ago I went to the cinema to see the film Ritual (2011) . He hoped not be disappointed as before ( Beyond Life (2010) ).

The movie was good, and would not be enjoyed because in the back row, I got the usual bunch of teenagers who go to the movies en masse, I played to the hilt. Laughter and fright, at high levels because of them, added to comments that they had no fucking funny.

is bad in the rooms of the film, adding the price, but good.

The film did not disappoint. Perhaps he wanted some epic battle, but speaking of exorcisms, is what you get.

There was no over-acting, the effects were achieved, and as said one of the own characters, there was no spinning heads and pea soup ("a veiled criticism The Exorcist (1973) ?).


I can not believe it's "based on true events", since for these things, I can hardly believe them, call me skeptical, but I find it hard to imagine a person possessed by the devil (as the protagonist .)

Maybe I can not classify it as my favorite, but considering the horror and / or suspense never caught my attention, and this itself, I must give applause (if I dare to vote the Oscars, this has my vote, for now, lol).

The argument, perhaps a little slack in principle by the lack of movement between the evil darkness, but the exorcism rites are, quote, credible.

Only this to say. Adios!

0 comments:

Post a Comment