Sunday, April 10, 2011

How To Make A Limberjack

Act Two polls that had outstanding

had to write about two videos. Two videos that I've loved, a self-assembly (which we all know already), and another on an event should happen, outside of me, but I love, I just love.

The first, of course, is that I Tsunami annotated version. I will not put, you can see down the blog, or clicking this link . I wanted to see how it has changed after almost two and half years leading online, and who recently received another comment.

have been many comments that, obviously, I have been bothered by the fact that I have criticized. Obviously, the criticism is clearly that this is not a morbid television, and therefore, a person fucking their insults to their idols ... however, if this had been issued by and for Tele 5, people would put thousands of comments favor. However, I have to thank the people who support that Eurovision is getting worse.

As an extra comment to add that I have seen few (almost 12,000 visits) and 107 comments. Although a rare thing ... YouTube has added the artist and a link to iTunes to download ... a little strong, huh?

The other video, which unfortunately has been removed from YouTube (thanks to "Gentlemen" on CBS), where we could see the death of Justin Bieber on CSI. I entry at the time but the video is removed, thus depriving anteirores see the results. However, recently I managed to take a look. Video I was about 10,000,000 hits, and 200,000 comments, if my memory does not betray me. Needless to add many positive votes had the video.

Finally, only this to say. Happy week.

0 comments:

Post a Comment