Thursday, May 5, 2011

Where To Buy Colloidal Silver Cvs

Renewing a quick survey and present

Renovated ready
Well, the blog returns to be glossy. After an absence of more than 15 days, I'll try to post more often, although I am a little "p'allá" with school, but hey, I'm not here to talk about my life, but in my opinion.

The renovation is that it seemed very simple design of blue and white body title. No, Blogger offers the best templates, so to catch a base, do some minor retouching of type (Verdana at entrances, and finally being able to put some Calibri and Cambria in titles, yes, I look at the fonts, which one do-), quickly create a new logo (I have been given for that retro style that you will do), and modify two widgets ( ADV goodbye, hello ... seems cemetery, my Tumblr) has been done, and although it is wrong for me to say, is epic.

I have planned to use a whole page to talk about the law Sinde, because I, as an Internet user and fan of the series, directly affects me, and I'm interested.

Now, I do a quick review of the last topics.

First, the issue of William and Kate wedding. Personally I do not understand how it has caused so much excitement, and not within their region but around the world ... People in the article "plebeian" (to use an expression) celebrating as if they were children who were married ... Will (as would the great comedian Michael Lake) I do not like weddings because I am a guy.

Second, the Barcelona-Madrid ... 3 weeks with the same match. As you know the people I've ever read, or know me in person, I like football. I am not of those who see the big games because they are important, I lose the Cup, Glass, and the spittoon. If I find out who wins a game, take the opportunity to go to play to people of other equipment (extreme boredom). And do not get to three straight ... seem to have made this "the best of 3" if not, no logic, or not see it.

And then, the death of O S Bin Laden loves, not as many newspapers pusiron "Obama Bin Laden." Although people will have signed at least U.S. must not relax (and thank goodness they have not done), and that retaliation will not take, I'm sure.

The world is safer, ie terrorism, unfortunately, is like corruption, or violence, in the sense that it is progressive and unstoppable, going, much to be done, can only be halted temporarily, but definitely temrine ... I regret to say that difficult, much to my regret.

With this post I close for today. Ciao.

0 comments:

Post a Comment