Thursday, December 31, 2009

Moncler Retail Store In Usa

2010



The 2009 expires soon taking with fuses emotional and sad situations for everyone.
Personally I keep my Masters though by excessive load work I was about to get off the ship mid-year but with the support of my family I am completing a semester and take an important step in my professional performance, enjoy seeing my son grow up, see him walk and open their gifts his birthday and Christmas, I went on vacation in July, I baptized my son celebrated happily married for two years, lost and recovered one of my two jobs, I enjoyed the arrival my cousin and my nephew Daniel Emiliano Ruben and sadly saw the departure without return of my uncles Richard and Rosa, and a person who opened the doors of his house 10 years ago and who has great respect, until then Elvira.
Finally, many situations it would take to mention, I just want to wish you the best in personal, family, spiritual work and in 2010 it arrives.

Greetings.

0 comments:

Post a Comment