Wednesday, November 25, 2009

How To Get Shiny Pokemon In Pokemon Heart Gold





Today I wanted to post something forgotten to update my blog (for lack of time) and I realized that I posted a lot of football, which has sickened me politics, economy twists my intestines, other sports Pope has not given me to post something worthwhile, soap operas bore me, my life is going well with ingo work and homework, etc, etc, etc.

talked with my students this afternoon and came to the conclusion that humans are careless and ungrateful to our mother nature destroying the environment and walk around as if nothing happened. Weather recrima us each year, here 44 ° C are a warning, the air is of poor quality at all times. And what happens? Nothing, absolutely nothing.

care of nature, plant a tree, water it and guard it less painful to climate change. It is sad to see how we go wandering concerned when we need. We must not go so far, Avoid it. Life is beautiful, take care.

Brief, but I wanted to share what my students let me know.

Greetings.

0 comments:

Post a Comment